KXZ-130 automatic cartoning machine suitable for pharmaceuticals, food, household chemicals, hardware and electrical industries for the packaging of blisters, bottles, vials, pillow packs, toothpaste, ect. It can fold leaflets, open cartons, insert the products and leaflets into cartons, emboss, tuck-in or hot-melt closures and automatically discharge cartons. The machine is equipped with a series of sensors and automatic protective devices to assure the machine runs safely and effectively. It can connect with the Blister Machine, Pillow Packaging Machine, Shrink-Wrapper, etc., to form a Packaging Line. It is the best choice for mass production.
1. Japan Omron PLC control
2. Japan Omron inverter
3. Japan Omron touch screen
4. Automatic stop when machine is overload
5. Automatic reject lacking of package product and leaflet
6. Automatic trouble display, alarm and counting
7. Stable performance, operaion is easy
Main Technical Parameters:
|Packing speed||30-80 cartons/min|
|Size of package||L(90-260)mm×W(60-130)mm×H(30-90)mm|
(Special size can be customized)
|Cardboard requirements for packages||250-450g/m²(up to the size of package)|
|Power supply||380V 50HZ or 220V 50HZ|
|Minimum Air pressure||0.5-0.8 Mpa|
- Stationery packaging: pen, chalk, crayon, stapler, playing cards, ink paste, building blocks, etc.
- Pharmaceutical packaging: oral liquid, medicine bottle, vial, bagged granule, antipyretic patch, etc.
- Food packaging: ice cream, wafer roll, biscuits, chocolate, pastries, bagged coffee, tea bags, etc.
- Daily necessities packaging: toothpaste, cosmetics, perfume, facial mask, antipyretic patch, condoms, pregnancy test paper, mosquito-repellent incense, etc.
- Fragile items packaging: bearings, bulbs, switches, sockets, electric relay, chargers, etc.
- Auto parts packaging: spark plugs, filters, piston rings, automotive bulbs, automotive appliances, valves and so on.
- Tissue paper packaging: napkin, tampon, pads, cotton pads, etc.
Main parts list:
|Item||Name||Model and specification||Origin||QTY|
|2.||PLC Extended Module||CPIE-C1F11||1|
|5.||Photoelectric Sensor||SICK 121||SICK||4|
|6.||Motor||CH-1500-10S 1.5KW||Taiwan CPG||1|
|9.||Emergency Stop||ZB2 BC4D||1|
|14.||Proximity switch||TL-Q5MC1||Japan Omron||2|
|17.||AC contactor||LC1E3210M5N||France Schneider||1|
|18.||Switching power supply||PMC-24V 050V||DELTA||1|
|19.||Air switch||3P32A 1P10A||France Schneider||Each1|
|21.||Cover||Stainless Steel||Shanghai||1 SET|
Package during shipment:
1. How long will your engineer reach our factory?
Within one week after machine arrival your factory.
2. How many days will you finish installing ?
We will finish installation and training within 15days.
3. What should we charge for your engineer?
You should charge for the cost of our engineer's visa , air tickets, hotel, food ,and also their salary 80USD one day per person.
4. How long is your machine's warranty period?
All our machines have one year guarantee, starting from finished installation.
5. How could we do after one year warranty period?
We also can do service for you, but you need pay salary for our technician 80USD/day.
6. How could we do if the parts broken within warranty?
We would express the free replacement parts during the warranty date.
7. Does your engineer understand English?
Our engineer understand a little English. All our engineers have more than five years machine installation experience. In addition, they can use body language to communicate with customer.
8. Can you help us find any engineer in our location?
Of course, we will check and inform you as soon as possible.
9. How do we solve the machine problem after your engineer leaving?
Generally speaking, there will be no problem after finish installing. In case you have any problem, you can contact with our sales at any time. Our engineer will take a solution video according your description.
10. How many worker do we need running those machines?
Usually two or three people is ok. If it is manual feeding, more people are needed, mainly according to your production capacity.